Hit a new error.  Stack trace given below:

java.lang.NoClassDefFoundError:
org/apache/tuscany/sca/interfacedef/java/introspect/JavaInterfaceIntrospectorExtensionPoint
    at
org.apache.tuscany.sca.host.embedded.impl.ReallySmallRuntime.loadModules(
ReallySmallRuntime.java:181)
    at org.apache.tuscany.sca.host.embedded.impl.ReallySmallRuntime.start(
ReallySmallRuntime.java:133)
    at org.apache.tuscany.sca.host.embedded.impl.EmbeddedSCADomain.start(
EmbeddedSCADomain.java:74)

Vamsi