Axis2 1.3 has mentioned that this is a performance and bug fix update. Any
axis2 user gets no infection to their code.

Another point: At Tuscany side, any update of axis2 just affects inside
Tuscany, user code is standard based. To those WS referenced by composites,
they are interacted on bases of protocol(http, soap ).

ant elder <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote: On 8/14/07, ant elder  wrote:

> Axis2 1.3 has just been released so how about moving up to that? There's a
> lot of improvements and bug fixes in it and as its the level we'll likely go
> 1.0 with i think it would be good to get it in sooner so we have time to
> find and fixes any problems. There's a few minor changes we need to do in
> Tuscany to move up but I have it almost going, just one failing testcase
> remaining, so what do people think, should we move up now or wait till after
> our next release?
>
>    ...ant

Actually, I've been talking to one of our big Tuscany users about this and
it would be more convenient for them if we stayed at Axis2 1.2 for the time
being so they don't have to update all their associated Axis2 code.

    ...ant