This doesn't seem ideal to me, people using Tuscany should not have to know
these intimate details of how we put the Tuscany code together. It will go
wrong (and does here as subsequent messages in the thread show) and makes
using Tuscany seem really complicated. Couldn't this just use a single
dependence on the tuscany-all jar? I know that probably doesn't work today
as the dependencies of the all jar aren't correct but how about we fix that
so that it can be used in situations like this? We could have have the
required dependencies be the minimum ones to get the Tuscany runtime working
and have optional dependencies for the dependencies of the additional
extensions. So in simple cases you'd just have a dependency on the all jar,
and if you want to use another extension like scripting then along with the
tuscany-all dependency you also explicitly add the BSF dependency.

   ...ant