On 8/13/07, ant elder <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

> On 8/13/07, Luciano Resende <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
> >
> > Simon Laws wrote:
> > > +1 for 21st as the target. Can I suggest we take some time (assuming
> > there
> > > is some)  on the 20th to test the samples and check through the
> > readmes etc
> > > before taking the branch.
> >
> > We could probably get a "stable distribution" available on the 20th,
> > and we would check that.
>

> That sounds like a good plan, i'll continue with some tidy up this week
> aiming to get distribution out for the 20th.
>
>    ...ant

Just a reminder that this plan is still on target, i'll get an example
"stable distribution" out tomorrow for review then cut a branch on the 21st,
and an RC out for voting on by the 23rd. If you've changes planned you want
included please get them committed ASAP, if the change is more than trivial
raising a JIRA now for the release would be a help so we all know whats
coming.