I have not worked on the latest DAS-SCA integration so far, and am quite
sure Lucinao
will have good pointers in this area. But looking at the current
tuscany-implementation-das,
can see the following possible. So take this as my attempt to understand
intents/policySets
and DAS-SCA integration :)

DASImplementation implements org.apache.tuscany.sca.assembly.Implementationand
 contains org.apache.tuscany.sca.assembly.Service dasService.
Using dasService, requiredIntents on the Service can be found.

org.apache.tuscany.das.rdb.DAS interface can be enhanced to accept these
intents.  DAS
internally can configure DASConfig reflecting the intents specified , so
that DAS instance
construction happens with correct attributes. Based on these attributes DAS
transaction control
will occur (if intent is TransactionControl).

Intent TransactionControl can be qualified as say, 1) Container Transaction
Control,
2) DAS Transaction Control.

Advantage of having intent attached to a service will be, using different
intents for different services
of same component.

Questions:
 What will be the policySets here?
Say,  if policySet/intent "Container Transaction Control" mandates that the
implementation should expose
 getConnection() so that container Runtime can use it, how this mandate can
be achieved?

When DAS is not running as part of SCA runtime, DAS Config will support
required equiavalent attributes
thru DAS Config.

Regards,
Amita