On 8/22/07, Simon Laws <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
<snip>

Doing either of these things would mean changing the current location of the
> spis of course. Are we ready for that kind of change?

We're planning on cutting the branch for the release tomorrow so I'm not at
all keen for a change like this to happen for that :) Post 1.0 we need to
keep the SPIs stable so its really between now and 1.0 for our final
opportunity to come up with a structure and SPIs we're all happy with. I
think we're ready for a clean up like this so should have a go at doing it.