Simon Nash wrote:

Jean-Sebastien Delfino wrote:

Simon Nash wrote:

The README instructions for sample-helloworld-jsonrpc don't work.
I deployed the webapp succesfully in Tomcat, then pointed my browser
at http://localhost:8080/sample-helloworld-jsonrpc as directed.
The result was a "The page cannot be displayed" error.

  Simon

ant elder wrote:

The 0.99 binary and source distributions are currently uploading for review
at: http://people.apache.org/~antelder/tuscany/0.99-RC1/

This is real close to what the final RC is expected to be but there's still a few last minute updates going on so this isn't a VOTE yet. The final RC will be available and the VOTE called tomorrow morning GMT. Please review
and fix/report any issues you find before then on the downloads at
http://people.apache.org/~antelder/tuscany/0.99-RC1/.

There's still outstanding JIRAs so any help cleaning those up would be good: http://issues.apache.org/jira/secure/IssueNavigator.jspa?reset=true&mode=hide&sorter/order=DESC&sorter/field=priority&resolution=-1&pid=12310210&fixfor=12312679

Please be careful if updating the 0.99 branch so we don't get any
regressions.

Thanks!

   ...ant

Could you please create JIRAs for the specific issues you're seeing? It'll be easier to track than multiple emails with all the same subject.

Thanks

Apologies for the email barrage.  I know time is short for getting an
RC out for voting and I wanted to make people aware of the issues I
am seeing as quickly as possible.  I have finished my first pass through
the samples and demos now, and I'll create JIRAs for those issues that
appear to be valid and don't already have JIRAs for them.

OK, Thanks :)

Just want make sure that we don't miss any issue and specific JIRAs will help that them. Thanks a lot.