flying fish wrote:
hi , i have some questions to ask for help , thank you at first!
when i want to test the samples , like the tuscany-sca-1.0-incubator-M2-samples\standalone\calculator
 when i Building and Running the Samples , i input mvn -N install in , however,
there are the errors informations as follows:
Hi,

tuscany-sca-1.0-incubator-M2-samples is from Nov 2006, a little too old :)

Can you try our last published release instead?

Release 0.91 is available there:
http://incubator.apache.org/tuscany/sca-java-releases.html

We're also about to publish release 0.99, available there:
http://people.apache.org/~antelder/tuscany/0.99-RC2/

Thanks