Hi,

I am working on https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/TUSCANY-1482 and its
mostly done -  just the only thing related writing the property values.  The
Property class has this value as a xml Document already and it would be good
if we could simply write that out.  Right now I don't see a way to do this
from the XMLStreamWriter interface.  I am trying to avoid having to parse
this document value which is already an XML doc and then write it again as
XML which seems a bit absurd.  Would it be good to directly make use of the
output stream that underlies the XMLStreamWriter ?  If so how would the
CompositeProcessor's write method avail this ?   Are there other
alternatives that people can help me with ?

Thanks

- Venkat