How recent are the changes?  I was able to build without errors 24 hrs ago.

I have used 1.0-SNAPSHOT.  You should be able to build against
0.99-incubating.  After your note, I have introduced a tuscanyDasVersion and
tuscanySdoVersion in the parent pom, so that the tuscanyVersion can be
changed to point to a different version of Tuscany SCA release.  Please
update the code from svn, try changing tuscanyVersion in parent pom to
0.99-incubating and see if you are able to build successfully.

I am travelling for a couple of days and I may not be able to attend to any
issues immedaitely as I have very limited connectivity.  I will respond as
and when possible.

Vamsi