Hi,
One observation while doing work on - "Changes in DAS for using new SDO
APIs".
DAS uses tuscany-sdo-plugin for generating static classes for config.xsd and
some
other example exds. It shows that - the generated code has used deprecated
method FactoryBase.getProperty(Type,int) and needs to be replaced by
getLocalProperty().
Any fix needed in the sdo-plugin? Any suggestions?

Regards,
Amita