On 9/7/07, Luciano Resende <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

> On 9/7/07, Simon Nash <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
> > I'm a bit concerned with this default as it would cause conflicts
> > if I have a Web app server active on port 8080 while I'm running a
> > test that uses either of these environments.
> >

> Yes, using 8080 would conflict with existing web app servers running
> locally and on the build environment. So I'd prefer some different
> default, like 8085

Changing this would be changing the default for samples as well as the unit
tests, do we really want to do that? Could we have a setter so unit tests
can set whatever default they like? Also right now 8085 is only the default
for WS things anything else using http picks up the 8080 default from the
Jetty or Tomcat ServletHost impl.

Anyway, the actual default value is slightly tangential to what i was asking
about - removing the BASE_URI from the Axis2 binidng - from whats been said
i'll take it its ok to do that (as long as the issues with failing tests can
be resolved).