Hi, my last letter about jaxws was replied by someone, but I deleted it just
before I went home. So I forget the one I should say hello, sorry.

Here is what I did shortly:

I run the JAXWS2.0 samples in a VM.
I run Tuscany svn code in another.
I use <reference><binding.ws uri="[uri of the ws provided by
jaxws]"/><reference>
I create a interface [EMAIL PROTECTED] MyService] according to the remote wsdl.
A component with a [EMAIL PROTECTED] setMyService(MyService)] refer to the
above.

The reference failed.

But if I change the axis2 jar to 1.3 (of course piece of code changes is needed
to adapt).  The referencing runs fine.

 Play Sims Stories at Yahoo! Games.