On 9/16/07, Simon Laws <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

> On 9/16/07, Simon Laws <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
> >

> > On 9/16/07, ant elder < [EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
> > >
> > > On 9/16/07, Simon Laws <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
> > >
> > > <snip>
> > >
> > > I'm also still getting BPEL and OSGi failures in the branch build.
> > >

> > > Could you paste in the log of the OSGi failures you get?
> > >
> > >    ...ant
> > >

> > yep, will do. Just building again now
> >
> > Simon
> >
> Here's a flavour of what I see...

>  T E S T S
> Running supplychain.properties.Properties2TestCase
> ERROR: org.apache.felix.framework.cache.BundleCache: Error creating
> archive. (ja
> va.io.FileNotFoundException: C:\simon\tuscany\sca-
> java-1.0\itest\osgi-implementa
> tion\.felix\bundle1\version0.0\revision.location (The system cannot find
> the fil
> e specified.))
> java.io.FileNotFoundException: C:\simon\tuscany\sca-
> java-1.0\itest\osgi-implemen
> tation\.felix\bundle1\version0.0\revision.location (The system cannot find
> the f
> ile specified.)
>         at java.io.FileInputStream .<init>(FileInputStream.java:135)
>         at org.apache.felix.framework.util.SecureAction.getFileInputStream
> (Secur
> eAction.java:338)
>         at
> org.apache.felix.framework.cache.BundleArchive.getRevisionLocation (Bu
> ndleArchive.java:775)
>         at org.apache.felix.framework.cache.BundleArchive.<init>(
> BundleArchive.j
> ava:201)
>         at org.apache.felix.framework.cache.BundleCache.initialize(
> BundleCache.j
> ava:332)
>         at org.apache.felix.framework.cache.BundleCache.<init>(
> BundleCache.java:
> 95)
>         at org.apache.felix.framework.Felix.start(Felix.java:582)
>         at
> org.apache.tuscany.sca.implementation.osgi.runtime.FelixRuntime.start
> Runtime(FelixRuntime.java:101)
>         at
> org.apache.tuscany.sca.implementation.osgi.runtime.FelixRuntime.getIn
> stance(FelixRuntime.java:45)
>         at
> org.apache.tuscany.sca.implementation.osgi.runtime.OSGiRuntime.getRun
> time(OSGiRuntime.java:70)
>         at
> org.apache.tuscany.sca.implementation.osgi.invocation.OSGiImplementat
> ionProvider.getBundleContext(OSGiImplementationProvider.java:177)
>
> Simon

I just rebooted my box. This has got rid of the FileNotFoundException and
leaves my with another problem (see below). The first part is a little
worrying as it would seem that file handles are being held open (or maybe it
was just the state of my box not having rebooted for a week or so). The
remaining error, rather annoyingly, doesn't appear when the test is run from
Eclipse.

Simon

Running helloworld.HelloWorldTestCase
16-Sep-2007 16:45:19 org.apache.tuscany.sca.http.jetty.JettyServeraddServletMap
ping
INFO: Added Servlet mapping:
http://localhost:8080/services/HelloWorldWebService

-> Started OsgiHelloWorldImpl bundle
Tests run: 1, Failures: 0, Errors: 1, Skipped: 0, Time elapsed: 12.485 sec
<<< F
AILURE!
testHelloWorld(helloworld.HelloWorldTestCase)  Time elapsed: 12.469 sec  <<<
ERR
OR!
java.lang.reflect.UndeclaredThrowableException
        at $Proxy41.getGreetings(Unknown Source)
        at helloworld.OSGiHelloWorldImpl.getGreetings(
OSGiHelloWorldImpl.java:39
)
(NativeMethodAccessorImpl.
java:64)
(DelegatingMethodAcces
sorImpl.java:43)
        at
org.apache.tuscany.sca.implementation.osgi.invocation.OSGiTargetInvok
er.invokeMethod(OSGiTargetInvoker.java:130)
        at
org.apache.tuscany.sca.implementation.osgi.invocation.OSGiRemotableIn
voker.invokeMethod(OSGiRemotableInvoker.java:75)
        at
org.apache.tuscany.sca.implementation.osgi.invocation.OSGiTargetInvok
er.invokeTarget(OSGiTargetInvoker.java:106)
        at
org.apache.tuscany.sca.implementation.osgi.invocation.OSGiTargetInvok
er.invoke(OSGiTargetInvoker.java:147)
        at
org.apache.tuscany.sca.core.databinding.wire.PassByValueInteceptor.in
voke(PassByValueInteceptor.java:49)
        at
org.apache.tuscany.sca.core.invocation.JDKInvocationHandler.invoke(JD
KInvocationHandler.java:233)
        at
org.apache.tuscany.sca.core.invocation.JDKInvocationHandler.invoke(JD
KInvocationHandler.java:130)
        at $Proxy40.getGreetings(Unknown Source)
        at helloworld.HelloWorldTestCase.testHelloWorld(
HelloWorldTestCase.java:
49)
(NativeMethodAccessorImpl.
java:64)
(DelegatingMethodAcces
sorImpl.java:43)
        at junit.framework.TestResult$1.protect(TestResult.java:110)
        at junit.framework.TestResult.runProtected(TestResult.java:128)
        at org.junit.internal.runners.OldTestClassRunner.run
(OldTestClassRunner.
java:35)
        at org.apache.maven.surefire.junit4.JUnit4TestSet.execute
(JUnit4TestSet.
java:62)
        at
org.apache.maven.surefire.suite.AbstractDirectoryTestSuite.executeTes
tSet(AbstractDirectoryTestSuite.java:138)
        at
org.apache.maven.surefire.suite.AbstractDirectoryTestSuite.execute(Ab
stractDirectoryTestSuite.java:125)
        at org.apache.maven.surefire.Surefire.run(Surefire.java:132)
(NativeMethodAccessorImpl.
java:64)
(DelegatingMethodAcces
sorImpl.java:43)
        at
org.apache.maven.surefire.booter.SurefireBooter.runSuitesInProcess(Su
refireBooter.java:290)
        at org.apache.maven.surefire.booter.SurefireBooter.main(
SurefireBooter.j
ava:818)
Caused by: org.apache.axis2.AxisFault: The input stream for an incoming
message
is null.
        at org.apache.axis2.transport.TransportUtils.createSOAPMessage
(Transport
Utils.java:71)
        at
org.apache.axis2.description.OutInAxisOperationClient.handleResponse(
OutInAxisOperation.java:326)
        at org.apache.axis2.description.OutInAxisOperationClient.send
(OutInAxisO
peration.java:389)
        at org.apache.axis2.description.OutInAxisOperationClient.executeImpl
(Out
InAxisOperation.java:211)
        at org.apache.axis2.client.OperationClient.execute(
OperationClient.java:
163)
        at
org.apache.tuscany.sca.binding.ws.axis2.Axis2BindingInvoker.invokeTar
get(Axis2BindingInvoker.java:101)
        at
org.apache.tuscany.sca.binding.ws.axis2.Axis2BindingInvoker.invoke(Ax
is2BindingInvoker.java:76)
        at
org.apache.tuscany.sca.core.databinding.wire.DataTransformationIntece
ptor.invoke(DataTransformationInteceptor.java:73)
        at
org.apache.tuscany.sca.core.invocation.JDKInvocationHandler.invoke(JD
KInvocationHandler.java:233)
        at
org.apache.tuscany.sca.core.invocation.JDKInvocationHandler.invoke(JD
KInvocationHandler.java:130)
        ... 38 more