Venkata Krishnan wrote:
+1 to remove it.  Its quite boring for users too, to be trying out the same
kind of samples.

- Venkat

On 9/17/07, ant elder <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
Sounds ok to me, looks like we cover what it does in the other samples so
lets delete it.

   ...ant

On 9/17/07, Simon Laws <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
We have no README  etc. for samples\helloworld-ws-service-webapp. Do we
need
this sample? As we have calculator-ws-webapp can we remove
helloworld-ws-service-webapp? Happy to keep and fix it if there is a
good
reason and there are important differences that it's demonstrating but
one
less thing to test if we don't need it.

Simon

+1 to remove it