Thank you for you replies:

The mvn build in branch/sca-java-1.0/samples/osgi-supplychain out put as in the
attached file.

Rajini Sivaram <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote: Hi,

implementation.osgi and its sample osgi-supplychain should be working in the
1.0 build. Could you please provide a build output or stack trace for the
failure you are seeing?

Thank you...

Regards,

Rajini

On 9/18/07, shaoguang geng  wrote:

> Hi, Raymond, I just want to know wether this module is under construction.
> Or I may wait for a mile stone to see in.
>
> Raymond Feng  wrote: Hi,
>
> What problem are you seeing? Stacktrace in JIRA will be appreciated.
>
> Thanks,
> Raymond

---------------------------------
Yahoo! Answers - Check it out.
 T E S T S
Running supplychain.SupplyChainClientTestCase
Tests run: 1, Failures: 0, Errors: 1, Skipped: 0, Time elapsed: 4.015 sec <<<
FAILURE!
test(supplychain.SupplyChainClientTestCase)  Time elapsed: 3.985 sec  <<< ERROR!
org.osoa.sca.ServiceRuntimeException: org.osoa.sca.ServiceRuntimeException:
org.apache.tuscany.sca.core.assembly.ActivationException: org.apache.tusca
ny.sca.core.factory.ObjectCreationException:
org.osgi.framework.BundleException: Unable to cache bundle: null
        at
org.apache.tuscany.sca.host.embedded.SCADomain.createNewInstance(SCADomain.java:264)
        at
org.apache.tuscany.sca.host.embedded.SCADomain.newInstance(SCADomain.java:69)
        at
supplychain.SupplyChainClientTestCase.setUp(SupplyChainClientTestCase.java:39)
        at junit.framework.TestResult$1.protect(TestResult.java:110)
        at junit.framework.TestResult.runProtected(TestResult.java:128)
        at
org.junit.internal.runners.OldTestClassRunner.run(OldTestClassRunner.java:35)
        at
org.apache.maven.surefire.junit4.JUnit4TestSet.execute(JUnit4TestSet.java:62)
        at
org.apache.maven.surefire.suite.AbstractDirectoryTestSuite.executeTestSet(AbstractDirectoryTestSuite.java:138)
        at
org.apache.maven.surefire.suite.AbstractDirectoryTestSuite.execute(AbstractDirectoryTestSuite.java:125)
        at org.apache.maven.surefire.Surefire.run(Surefire.java:132)
        at
        at
        at
org.apache.maven.surefire.booter.SurefireBooter.runSuitesInProcess(SurefireBooter.java:290)
        at
org.apache.maven.surefire.booter.SurefireBooter.main(SurefireBooter.java:818)
Caused by: org.osoa.sca.ServiceRuntimeException:
org.apache.tuscany.sca.core.assembly.ActivationException:
org.apache.tuscany.sca.core.factory.ObjectC
reationException: org.osgi.framework.BundleException: Unable to cache bundle:
null
        at
org.apache.tuscany.sca.host.embedded.impl.DefaultSCADomain.<init>(DefaultSCADomain.java:180)
        at
org.apache.tuscany.sca.host.embedded.SCADomain.createNewInstance(SCADomain.java:230)
        ... 20 more
Caused by: org.apache.tuscany.sca.core.assembly.ActivationException:
org.apache.tuscany.sca.core.factory.ObjectCreationException:
org.osgi.framework.B
undleException: Unable to cache bundle: null
        at
org.apache.tuscany.sca.core.assembly.CompositeActivatorImpl.activate(CompositeActivatorImpl.java:641)
        at
org.apache.tuscany.sca.host.embedded.impl.DefaultSCADomain.<init>(DefaultSCADomain.java:178)
        ... 21 more
Caused by: org.apache.tuscany.sca.core.factory.ObjectCreationException:
org.osgi.framework.BundleException: Unable to cache bundle: null
        at
org.apache.tuscany.sca.implementation.osgi.invocation.OSGiImplementationProvider.installBundle(OSGiImplementationProvider.java:217)
        at
org.apache.tuscany.sca.implementation.osgi.invocation.OSGiImplementationProvider.<init>(OSGiImplementationProvider.java:124)
        at
org.apache.tuscany.sca.implementation.osgi.invocation.OSGiImplementationProviderFactory.createImplementationProvider(OSGiImplementationProv
iderFactory.java:55)
        at
org.apache.tuscany.sca.implementation.osgi.invocation.OSGiImplementationProviderFactory.createImplementationProvider(OSGiImplementationProv
iderFactory.java:35)
        at
org.apache.tuscany.sca.provider.DefaultProviderFactoryExtensionPoint$LazyImplementationProviderFactory.createImplementationProvider(Default
ProviderFactoryExtensionPoint.java:246)
        at
org.apache.tuscany.sca.core.assembly.CompositeActivatorImpl.addImplementationProvider(CompositeActivatorImpl.java:338)
        at
org.apache.tuscany.sca.core.assembly.CompositeActivatorImpl.activate(CompositeActivatorImpl.java:632)
        ... 22 more
Caused by: org.osgi.framework.BundleException: Unable to cache bundle: null
        at org.apache.felix.framework.Felix.installBundle(Felix.java:2181)
        at org.apache.felix.framework.Felix.installBundle(Felix.java:2137)
        at
org.apache.felix.framework.BundleContextImpl.installBundle(BundleContextImpl.java:132)
        at
org.apache.felix.framework.BundleContextImpl.installBundle(BundleContextImpl.java:110)
        at
org.apache.tuscany.sca.implementation.osgi.invocation.OSGiImplementationProvider.installBundle(OSGiImplementationProvider.java:206)
        ... 28 more
        at
org.apache.felix.framework.cache.BundleArchive.initialize(BundleArchive.java:929)
        at
org.apache.felix.framework.cache.BundleArchive.<init>(BundleArchive.java:140)
        at
org.apache.felix.framework.cache.BundleCache.create(BundleCache.java:145)
        at org.apache.felix.framework.Felix.installBundle(Felix.java:2177)
        ... 32 more