Hi,

I have a minor query on SCA using JAXB binding. How do I pass around custom
data type for example, a PurchaseOrder class while having SCA domain client
and server interaction. I have tried the same code for non-SCA Web services
based service provider and consumer and it works primarily the support
classes for unmarshalling/marshalling get generated by the IDE. However, for
the case of SCA no such support classes are generated. I was assuming SCA
runtime would take care of it, but it doesnt. What should I do? Any pointers
to any guide, etc would also help.

Thanks,
Sudeep