What if we start be defining some scenarios and concrete test cases
before we start making changes on the runtime ? This would probably
make things much easier and would help on the integration with
existing parts of the runtime. Thoughts ? Let me also think little
more overnight and send a more elaborated e-mail tomorrow...

--
Luciano Resende
Apache Tuscany Committer