Jean-Sebastien Delfino wrote:
I'm looking at java/sca/modules and java/sca/itest and would like to delete or move to contrib some old / dormant / broken / unused modules.

- modules/host-home, an empty module created by me, I'm happy to remove it as I was initially planning to put some admin pages there, but the admin stuff is now somewhere else.

Move to contrib
- modules/discovery-jms and modules/jmx, dormant for more than 6 months, not building. - modules/topology and modules/topology-xml, not used at the moment, as node/node-impl/domain/domain-impl seem to be the new modules for handling domain topology/distribution. - itest/old, outdated test cases which seem to have been replicated in new modules under itest.

Let me know if you want to resurrect and start working on some of these old modules, otherwise if there's no objection I'll move them to contrib later this week.

Done