Mike, Thank you for your reply.

goCom is hosted by a chinese company in ShangHai, they focus on standard
disscution, but less implementation and nearly no relation to Tuscany.

goCom provide commercial development and running environment & platform. goCom
havs indecated SCA comply in the near future as a next shine point of their
product.

Our portal is focusing on promoting Tuscany in China. Rasing more funs in a
localized community.

Mike Edwards <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote: Shaoguang,

You may like to know that there is an SCA spec Chinese community here on
the www.osoa.org site:

http://www.osoa.org/pages/viewpage.action?pageId=416

Yours,  Mike.