On 10/1/07, Simon Laws <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
<snip>

Interesting question here about which piece of configuration wins. I guess
> that if you have gone to the trouble to specify the WSDL over and above
> the
> intent the WSDL should win.

I agree wsdl should win, that would be consistent with the other
binding.wsfunction, for example. if wsdlElement points to a wsdl port
then that port
location wins over the binding.ws uri attribute location. Actually, I'd go
further and say it should be flagged as an error if you specify requires="
transport.jms" and point at a wsdl binding which uses an http transport.