Hi,

I'm looking into JIRA TUSCANY-1678, TUSCANY-1679, TUCANY-1680. At this moment, the pass-by-value interceptor is added by the DataBindingRuntimeWireProcessor. I start to wonder if it's the right approach. The pass-by-value semantics is somehow implementation-specific and it also requires some metadata from the Implementation (for example, @AllowsPassByReference in java components). It seems that the implementation type extension will have more knowledge to enforce the pass-by-value.

Does it make better sense to have implementation type extension be responsible to set up the pass-by-value interceptor?