Jean-Sebastien Delfino wrote:
Venkata Krishnan wrote:
Hi,

I've been trying to figure out if there is a common pattern in how
implementations and bindings could be interpretting and applying policies so
that we could include this in the SPI.  But haven't been successful with
this. Maybe with getting policies to work with a few implementation types
will give a better idea.

Looking at this I noticed that Policy.getOperations() is still commented out. Are you going to put the operation support back?