ant elder wrote:
On 10/2/07, Douglas Leite <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
After reading the SCA developer guide I had some doubts about the
checkstyle
and pmd. I have installed those like plug-ins in the Eclipse IDE. However,
what I would like to know is if there is some specific configuration file,
which was defined by Tuscany community, for those code formatters.

I am a novice in the Tuscany project, and I hope to help the project as
soon
as I get more familiar with it.

Sorry for my probable English mistakes.

Thanks,

Douglas Leite.

Hey thanks for your interest in Tuscany. Thats actually old information in
the developer guide which we need to clean up, most code doesn't use the
checkstyle and pmd stuff and you can safely ignore that part of the guide.

   ..ant

Since we're not using these .pmd and .checkstyle files, how about removing them to avoid any confusion?

If there's no objection I can take care of it later this week.