Further:
This error came from if I compile from one of the modules. To walk around, I
will have to first compile the depended modules first.

But, I want to suggest: if the depended jars could be downloaded from
repository (just as RC3 did), I would be nicer to users interests to concrete
module instead of the entire.

shaoguang geng <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote: Hi, tuscany developers

I could not find dependencs of version 1.1
This is the error msg:

Missing:
1) org.apache.tuscany.sca:tuscany-host-embedded:jar:1.1-incubating-SNAPSHOT

If some where (mirrors) stores the resource, just give me a clue.

Thanks.

Boardwalk for $500? In 2007? Ha!

 Check out  the hottest 2008 models today at Yahoo! Autos.