+1 from beautiful Big Bend National Park!

  Simon

Pete Robbins wrote:

+1

On 09/10/2007, Adriano Crestani <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

+1 ; )

Adriano Crestani

On 10/9/07, Andrew Borley <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

+1

On 10/9/07, Amita Vadhavkar <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

Ant, thanks for starting the thread. +1 from me.

- Amita

On 10/9/07, Simon Laws <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

On 10/9/07, Radim Kolarik <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

+1 from me.

Radim

On 10/9/07, ant elder <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

Looks like we've closed all the discussions around this so we can

now

vote

on it. We've an Incubator discussion thread on our graduation but

don't

see why we can't let that run in parallel, so ...

Please vote on graduating Tuscany as a top level project and the

proposal

below.

Heres my +1.

Foundation's

      purpose to establish a Project Management Committee charged

with

      the creation and maintenance of open-source software that
      simplifies the development and deployment of service

oriented

      applications and provides a managed service-oriented

runtime

      based on the standards defined by the OASIS OpenCSA group,
      for distribution at no charge to the public.

      Committee (PMC), to be known as the "Apache Tuscany

Project",

      Foundation; and be it further

     RESOLVED, that the Apache Tuscany Project be and hereby is
      related to Apache Tuscany;
      and be it further

     RESOLVED, that the office of "Vice President, Apache

Tuscany" be

      and hereby is created, the person holding such office to
      serve at the direction of the Board of Directors as the

chair

      of the Apache Tuscany Project, and to have primary

responsibility

      for management of the projects within the scope of
      responsibility of the Apache Tuscany Project; and be it

further

      Apache Tuscany Project:

          Adriano Crestani            <adrianocrestani at apache

dot

org>

          Andrew Borley               <ajborley at apache dot

org>

          Andy Grove                   <agrove at apache dot org>
          ant elder                       <antelder at apache dot

org>

          Brady Johnson              <bjohnson at apache dot org>
          Frank Budinsky             <frankb at apache dot org>
          Ignacio Silva-Lepe          <isilval at apache dot org>
          Jean-Sebastien Delfino   <jsdelfino at apache dot org>
          kelvin goodson               <kelvingoodson at apache

dot

org>

          Luciano Resende           <lresende at apache dot org>
          Mike Edwards               <edwardsmj at apache dot

org>

          Pete Robbins                <robbinspg at apache dot

org>

          Raymond Feng              <rfeng at apache dot org>
          Simon Laws                  <slaws at apache dot org>
          Simon Nash                  <nash at apache dot org>
          Venkata Krishnan          <svkrish at apache dot org>

     NOW, THEREFORE, BE IT FURTHER RESOLVED, that Ant Elder
      be appointed to the office of Vice President, Apache

Tuscany,

      serve in accordance with and subject to the direction of

the

      death, resignation, retirement, removal or

disqualification,

      or until a successor is appointed; and be it further

     RESOLVED, that the Apache Tuscany Project be and hereby
      is tasked with the migration and rationalization of the

Apache

      Incubator Tuscany podling; and be it further

      Incubator Tuscany podling encumbered upon the Apache

Incubator

      Project are hereafter discharged.

+1