Amita,

The detail of the nature of the merge you want to perform is not
completely clear,  but you should be aware that inserting a DataObject
of a Type that has a ChangeSummary property into a data graph wrapped
in a DataGraph instance would violate the constraint that the scope of
monitoring of two change summaries may not overlap.

It would be interesting to know more about the issue you are trying to
solve.  It is possible to have a data graph (not DataGraph) with two
or more change summaries in,  by ensuring that the containment
hierarchies of the DataObjects which contain the change summary
properties do not overlap.  That way you could assemble a composite
graph carrying all the change summary info.

There's no API for merging change summaries.  The only way I can see
might be possible for doing what you want would be something like 1)
capture the change summary info for the DataObject in the DataGraph;
reset the data in the DataGraph to its original state at the start of
logging; merge the two graphs and "replay" the steps necessary to
achieve the changes that had been made to the data that was originally
in the DataGraph.

Regards, Kelvin