Hi Infra Gurus

   We are having some issues with our nightly builds in the VMBuild1,
as described in this thread [1]. From Sebastien's investigation, looks
like we need to add the following settings on the build machine.

> MAVEN_OPTS=-Djava.endorsed.dirs=<M2
> repository>/javax/xml/bind/jaxb-api/2.1:<M2
> repository>/javax/xml/ws/jaxws-api/2.1

Could someone please help us with this issue ?

BTW, could someone also please help "activate" Sebastien's account in
the VMBuild1 (jsdelfino) ?

[1] http://www.mail-archive.com/tuscany-dev%40ws.apache.org/msg24767.html

Luciano Resende
Apache Tuscany Committer