The daily Tuscany SCA build is working again.

Today's build is available there:
http://vmbuild1.apache.org/continuum/component/buildResult.action?projecGroupId=19&buildId=13044&projectId=277&projectGroupId=19

I had to comment modules/implementation-bpel, samples/helloworld-bpel and itest/component-type out of the poms for now. I opened JIRAs http://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/TUSCANY-1846 and http://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/TUSCANY-1847 with priority=Blocker to report the issues with these 3 modules. Could people working on them please help investigate?

Putting the build back together was a little painful as we had let it fail for a while, so now that it's working again could everybody please pay attention to daily build issues and help fix them when they happen?

Would it be possible to reactivate build notifications to the tuscany-dev list?

Thanks.