On 10/16/07, Kevin Williams <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

> I just went through the excellent getting-started demo (
>
> http://incubator.apache.org/tuscany/sca-overview.data/getting_started_Rest_099_07.pdf
> ) and I have some feedback.
>
> I think this is a very helpful demo and a great place to direct new
> Tuscany users and developers since it illustrates basic SCA concepts
> and also some Eclipse integration.  I have some feedback regarding my
> experience with the application but want to check first if there is
> updated documentation somewhere that I may have missed.
>
> Thanks,
>
> --Kevin

> Hi Kevin

I know Venkat has been converting the pdf to the website wiki (
http://cwiki.apache.org/confluence/display/TUSCANY/Getting+Started+with+Tuscany+Release+1.0)
so I assume the intention is that the website wiki version becomes the
master. I believe that website wiki and pdf are the same currently.

Hopefully someone will jump in here if the website wiki is not intended to
be the master. Otherwise edits or a patch against  the website wiki would be
great.

As an aside I don't see where this page is linked into the rest of the site.

Regards