Hi

Similar code for handling conversational state as appears in the
JDKInvocationHandler has been added to the RuntimeWireInvoker and I was just
putting a change in and spotted something that looks a little strange. I'm
expecting the RuntimeWireInvoker to be used by many different conversations
as it's created on a wire. This is slightly different from the
JDKInvocationHandler as in that case you always get the same conversation
when you send messages through a reference. So I want to fix it so that that
the conversation object is retrieved from the conversation manager each time
before it is used. There are a couple of places where this doesn't happen
(including in a piece of code I've just edited).But I want to check I
understand RuntimeWireInvoker correctly before making the change.

Regards