Hi,

As it was originally proposed, we'll do a SCA Java 1.0.1 release using the 1.0 branch as the base line. The 1.0.1 is intended to be a bug fix release and it should contain only non-disruptive changes. The approach we take is to pull post-1.0 commits of incremental bug fixes from the trunk and merge them into the 1.0.1 branch.

Please start to nominate what fixes should be pulled into this release as soon as you can. I created a wiki page at http://cwiki.apache.org/confluence/display/TUSCANYWIKI/Desired+bug+fixes+for+SCA+Java+1.0.1+release. I would appreciate if you can fill in your desired items there.

We probably need to coordinate the merges once we have the list built by the community.