Raymond Feng wrote:
Hi,

I did a brief counting of changes we made into trunk after the 1.0 release. There are around 170 commits with 1560 total file changes. What's the best way to decide what commits should be pulled into SCA java 1.0.1?

I see a few options on the table:

1) Starting with a copy of 1.0 branch (Ant has done that), each of us goes over the post-1.0 commits made to trunk under his/her name and nonimate the changes to be INCLUDED in 1.0.1. 2) Starting with a copy of 1.0 branch, each of us goes over the post-1.0 commits made to trunk under his/her name and select the changes to be EXCLUDED in 1.0.1. 3) Starting with a copy of 1.0 trunk, each of us goes over the post-1.0 commits made to trunk under his/her name and select the changes to be EXCLUDED from 1.0.1.

What do you think?

+1 for option (1)