I have two questions.

[snip]
Rajini Sivaram wrote:
We have the following bundles in Tuscany - the names in brackets refer to
maven module names

   1. SCA API (sca-api)
   2. Tuscany SPI (core-spi, assembly, contribution, policy, interface,
   interface-java, interface-wsdl, databinding)
   3. Tuscany Runtime ( assembly-xml, assembly-xsd, contribution-impl,
   contribution-java, contribution-namespace, core,
                        core-databinding, definitions, domain,
   domain-api, domain-impl, extension-helper, host-embedded,
                        interface-java-xml, interface-wsdl-xml,
   java2wsdl, node, node-impl, osgi-runtime, policy-security,
                        policy-xml, topology, topology-xml, wsdl2java,
   binding-sca, binding-sca-xml)
   4. Tuscany Extensions (binding-*. implementation-*, host-*,
   databinding-*, contribution-osgi)
   5. 3rd Party Libraries (Axis2 etc)
   6. Application contributions

Do you know give the approx size of each bundle?

[snip]
Based on the notes, I think the desired classloading hierarchy for Tuscany
is:

http://cwiki.apache.org/confluence/download/attachments/68801/desired-classloader.png
You said "desired classloading", can you help me understand the use cases that this structure will help with?

I'm asking because I'm surprised to see "the whole world" in a single "3rd party libraries" bundle, which I think is where we're going to see version conflicts. I'm also not sure about what steps I'd have to follow if I wanted to add a new extension to Tuscany with additional 3rd party libraries.

Thanks