ant elder wrote:
Is it intended for the new SCANode/Domain stuff to work without a separate
Domain management node? I'm trying to get the Tuscany Geronimo code and
webapp distro working again and it always seems to require a domain node
running somewhere (eg running the distributed calculator DomainNode), same
with o.a.t.s.node.launch.SCANodeLauncher. Is there some way to run things
standalone that I'm missing or is it not finished yet?

   ..ant

It's work in progress, as I just barely got things working "with" a domain controller :) but can you try SCANodeFactory.createNode(nodeURI, null)?