Hi,

Thanks for pulling this thro.

I've run thro all the samples and seems like we still have some work to do
with the build.xml files.

- Distributed Calculator : none of the consoles other than the DomainNode
one.
- sample-helloworld-dojo-webapp and helloworld-jsonrpc-webapp refer to
SNAPSHOT versions of the json databining in the build.xml file and hence
don't work
- helloworld-ws-reference-jms : README must be corrected to use
HelloWorldJmsClient and even after that I get
java.lang.ClassNotFoundException:
org.apache.activemq.jndi.ActiveMQInitialContextFactory
- implementation-notification : build.xml needs to be updated to use the jar
packaged (uses sample-implementation-notification.jar)
- quote-xquery : README file needs to be updated for what it says as the
user would see when starting the server.

All these do not actually prevent the users from getting a feel of what we
have added for this release as there are a whole bunch of other samples that
work yet.

Demos :
- xml-bigbank : there is no README. If the user could guess a 'ant run',
even that fails since there is no target.  ant compile also fails due to the
absence of target/classes (maybe it needs to create if there is not yet one)
- bigbank - the calculator, stock quote and account servers run ok.  But
when I try the client there is no response and see Error: bad http response
code:500.  I don't see any exceptions on the other consoles.
- mortgage : runs fine

All that is quite a bit to fix but not crippling the user from trying out
anything.  Just a bit concerned about the perspective that most or all of
these were ok in the prev. release.  Also there is fat chance we might get
pulled up for the license issue that Ant has pointed out.  So I'd be  +0.

Thanks

- Venkat