ant elder wrote:
On 10/28/07, Jean-Sebastien Delfino <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
We currently have a bunch of tools modules under sca/modules.

I'm thinking about moving them to sca/tools as follows:
sca/tools/wsdl2java
sca/tools/java2wsdl
sca/tools/maven/maven-wsdl2java
sca/tools/maven/maven-java2wsdl
sca/tools/maven/maven-ant-generator

I think it'll better reflect that they are tools and not runtime and
it'll also help build them before the runtime modules which depend on
them.

If there's no objection I'd like to do this sometime next week.

Are the wsdl tools even sca specific?
Yes, here's a Java  interface generated from WSDL:
   package org.apache.tuscany.implementation.bpel.example.helloworld;

   import org.osoa.sca.annotations.Remotable;

   /*
    *  HelloPortType java interface
    */

   @Remotable
   public interface HelloPortType {

       /**
        * Auto generated method signatures
        * @param hello
*/
        public java.lang.String hello(
        java.lang.String hello) ;

      //
      }

wsdl2java doesn't even mention sca at
all in the pom.xml only sdo, maybe they should be part of the sdo project?

I think they should stay in SCA, but I changed the subject to include SDO to let the SDO folks speak up.