Luciano Resende wrote:
As for the delete operation, I think we should only allow deletions of
a given table record and throw some exception when there is no ID
provided....

Thoughts ?

I found the ability to delete the whole collection in the table useful in the Tutorial's ShoppingCart for example. I'm not sure how I'd clear the shopping cart without it.