[snip]
Simon Laws wrote:
Thanks for the comments. I think we are pretty close on the sequence. It may
be that we differ on how this is plumbed into the infrastructure.
OK I'll take a look at the code if it's already in SVN.

For steps
3 and 4 I'm dealing with all of the services, references in one go at the
Node level between calls to activate and start on the composite activator.
(3) needs to be after ServiceBindings have been started, i.e. after (2) :)

From your comment I gather that it's currenty the other way around, or did I misunderstand?

Are you suggesting that this processing should be more closely integrated
with the composite activator?

I'd suggest to have it self contained with a clean interface, not closely integrated with anything.

CompositeActivator needs some serious cleanup before adding more code to it.