Continuing with the inventory of ClassLoader references ....

for the ClassLoader reference found in DefaultHelperContextImpl ...

In https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/TUSCANY-1459 we changed the
way we handle storage of and access to SDO types when using the
DefaultHelperContext.

EMF has in place a scoping mechanism that was designed to support the
type of visibility that class loaders themselves impose, so the types
available depend on the current thread's class loader (see [1]).  In
this SDO fix we built upon that EMF facility, making it the case that
if you use the DefaultHelperContext then you get this kind of
behaviour.

For XSDHelperImpl...

the ClassLoader specific behaviour there is required by EMF when using
the kind of thread context class loader specific behaviour described
above;  EcoreBuilder delegation is also required.

Kelvin.

[1] http://www.eclipsezone.com/eclipse/forums/m92012651.html