Thanks Raymond:

I'm going to make some supplement to this itest.

I want to make the transaction handler manipulate the a JTA from JNDI. This is
easier for and j2ee container.

For testing, I will mock a JNDI and bind the datasource and TM at setUp phase.

Suggestion expected and best regard.

Raymond Feng <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote: Hi,

The itest is work in progress. But the composite file [1] already has the
transaction intents declared.

class="org.apache.tuscany.sca.itest.transaction.TransferServiceImpl"
requires="managedTransaction.global" />

target="SavingsAccountServiceComponent">

target="CheckingAccountServiceComponent">

As an example, the above component has to be run in a global transaction and
the two references will propagate the current transaction.

[1]
https://svn.apache.org/repos/asf/incubator/tuscany/java/sca/itest/transaction/src/main/resources/accounts.composite