Yes, that's what I meant.

----- Original Message ----- From: "Simon Laws" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
To: <tuscany-dev@ws.apache.org>
Sent: Wednesday, December 12, 2007 10:12 AM
Subject: Re: How to set a specific data binding to be used by a binding?

On Dec 12, 2007 5:44 PM, Raymond Feng <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

The same interface type can be referenced by many references/services XML
declarations. At this moment, whenever an <interface.xxx> is present in
the
SCDL, we create an instance of XXXInterface. Ideally, we should have a
separate model to capture the representation of an interface type, for
example, JavaInterfaceType for a java interface. The Interface is for the
XML declaration of <interface.xxx> and InterfaceType is for the underlying
interface type (such as Java interface or WSDL portType).

public interface Interface {
   InterfaceType getType(); // return the type of the interface
}