Luciano,

Great idea and I'd like to help.

We need to have some realistic BPEL samples which can show off their capabilities such as the ability to deal with extended, asynchronous processes with parallel execution.

Yours,  Mike.

Luciano Resende wrote:
I have been thinking on ways to get BPEL more integrated in our sample
scenarios, particularly in our store scenario. I'd like to have the
ShoppingCart defined as a BPEL component, that would exercise some
more advanced BPEL features such as correlation, and state
persistence.

I'm going to start playing on this area, and define some new modules
for this work based on this previous discussion [1].

Thoughts ?

[1] http://www.mail-archive.com/tuscany-dev%40ws.apache.org/msg26418.html