On Dec 14, 2007 5:03 PM, Simon Laws <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

> On Dec 14, 2007 4:43 PM, Jean-Sebastien Delfino <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
> wrote:
>
> > Simon Laws wrote:

> > org.apache.tuscany.sca.node.impl.SCADomainEventServiceProxyImpl.registerNodeStart
> > NativeMethodAccessorImpl.java
> > >>

> > org.apache.tuscany.sca.implementation.java.invocation.JavaImplementationInvoker.invoke
> > >>
> > org.apache.tuscany.sca.core.databinding.wire.PassByValueInterceptor.invoke
> > >>

> > org.apache.tuscany.sca.core.databinding.wire.DataTransformationInterceptor.invoke

> > > effect. Let me take a look and fix it.
> > >
> > > Sorry about that
> > >
> > > Simon
> > >

> > OK, I'm watching the commits but could you please let me know when it's
> > fixed?
> >
> > Thanks.
> > --
> > Jean-Sebastien

> > Ok - will do - got stuck today on a problem with the sca binding which
> turned out to be the started flag not being reset. Hey ho. Something I
> missed a long time ago :-(
>
> Testing now
>
> Regards
>
> Simon

I eventually got this fixed for the way the distributed store was yesterday.
The only thing I changed in the tutorial itself as to give the cloud
contributions unique names. Currently there are two contributions called
http://cloud/ which was confusing the domain. Need to get some error
reporting sorted out for that. I haven;t checked my change in as I see you
are working on the dependency stuff. Am off to bed now but I'll give it a
spin with you changes tomorrow to make sure it works for me.