Folks,

Perhaps this calls for something more general which will support other use cases.

How about some form of "management" interfaces which will allow an application to get information about entities inside the runtime in a controlled fashion? So the idea would be to get some contribution(s) running in the SCA runtime and then have a client application issue queries about what is actually running, which would include information such as Venkat requires to check the intents and policySets applying to some componenet?

I realize that this is no trivial capability to add to the system, but it will satisfy a number of goals in the longer run.

Yours,  Mike.

Venkata Krishnan wrote:
Hi Simon,

What I need is a hook into the runtime startup and more specifically after
the build phase so that I can analyse the built composite to see if it has
the correctly computed intents and policysets.  Is that something we can do
in the node-runtime?

Thanks

-  Venkat