Jean-Sebastien Delfino (JIRA) wrote:
Domain controller does not correctly resolve remote services
[snip]

I have spent hours trying to bring up the store tutorial with the latest domain/node implementation and I don't think it's usable at this point. See JIRAs 1952, 1957, 1958. I will try to open more JIRAs once I can sort real issues from mis-understandings on my part.

I think we need to make clear that the domain/node support is under construction and experimental in the 1.1 release.

For now these issues are blocking me so I'm going to mock-up parts of the domain/node implementation and a simpler API shield on top of what I can get working, hoping to make better progress on the end to end bring up.