Simon Nash wrote:
The Continuum build just completed successfully, for the first time
since November 12th!  Let's all try hard to keep it working from now on.

  Simon

Thanks so much!

Now that the build is going again, how about having a build coordinator person monitoring build issues, raising JIRAs and the community's attention on tuscany-dev and helping coordinate resolutions?

We could rotate that role as we've done for release managers. I don't think that person even needs to be a committer, it could be a great way to get involved for anybody who wants to help.

Any volunteer?