snip..

> would be omitted from the manifest jar.  If host-tomcat is named in the
> manifest jar and is present in modules then I think both host-tomcat and
> host-jetty will be available at runtime.

Is that right? Our  MANIFEST.MF  looks something like

Class-Path: tuscany-host-tomcat-1.1-incubating-SNAPSHOT.jar

To pick this jar up I would expect it to look something like

Class-Path: ../modules/tuscany-host-tomcat-1.1-incubating-SNAPSHOT.jar

Or copy tuscany-host-tomcat-1.1-incubating-SNAPSHOT.jar into the lib dir.

Did you see it picking up tomcat in this situation? Maybe I'm just mistaken
in the way that this works.