Hi,

Thank you for the info. I just checked in a module interface-java-jaxws under r614265. The basic idea is to enable the JAXWS annotations and provide extra metadata for the Tuscany runtime. Please feel free to jump in and help.

Raymond

----- Original Message ----- From: "ant elder" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
To: <tuscany-dev@ws.apache.org>
Sent: Monday, January 21, 2008 11:53 PM
Subject: Re: Does Tuscany support jaxws implementation?

To help with motivation for doing this here's a blog post also asking for it
-
http://biemond.blogspot.com/2008/01/tuscany-sca-java-and-jdeveloper-11g.html

  ...ant

On Jan 7, 2008 5:39 PM, Raymond Feng <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

Hi,

I'm looking into the JAXWS support from a slight different perspetive.
Basically, I'm adding JAXWS annotation processing capability into Tuscany
so
that Tuscany can capture the addtional metadata from the annotations and
use
them during runtime.