On Feb 3, 2008 12:31 PM, Robert Burrell Donkin <
[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

> On Feb 1, 2008 4:00 PM, Simon Laws <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
> > Hi
> >
> > The Tuscany project is now ready to distribute its Java SCA Release
> > 1.1-incubating. Following up from Robert's recent post to the Tuscany
> dev
> > list [1] I am posting here before proceeding to copy the artifacts up to
> > www.apache.org/dist/incubator.
>
> i volunteered to walk podlings through their first release under the
> new policy (at least until the documentation is completed)
>
> please take a look at
>
> http://incubator.apache.org/guides/releasemanagement.html#release-distribution
>
> are there any questions you have that it doesn't answer...?
>
> - robert

> Hi Robert

The document looks good to me. I don't have specific questions outstanding.

We know how we want our distribution directories structured (see start of
thread).

There is a draft release page here (
http://cwiki.apache.org/confluence/display/TUSCANY/SCA+Java+1.1-incubating).
I'd appreciate it if you could give the URLs a quick once over to see if
they are as you would expect re. mirroring.

When we get the go ahead  it's left from me to upload the artifacts to
www.apache.org/dist/incubator/tuscany/, set the correct group and
permissions as documented and then integrate the new release page into the
Tuscany web site.

Thanks for helping us through this.